Share your experience about White Limestone Stoneer Cladding - Flats with other customers. Submit your tips or thought on this product, be detailed and specific.
Do you need help calculating how much you need? Take a look at our handy calculators.
White Limestone Stoneer Flats, like our other stoneer products is easy to install and offers lifelong durability. Stoneer is suitable for housing with space restrictions as it is cut to 30mm in thickness. White Limestone Stoneer has the appearance of 'Full Bed' stone and is also available in Blue Limestone. Matching corner pieces also available.
Flat Piece Size
- Length: 150mm - 350mm
- Width: 80mm - 180mm
- Thickness: 30mm
Why use Stoneer?
- Light and easy to install, 30mm thickness
- Maintenance free
- Life long durability and timeless beauty
- Corners are available to give your complete project the look of "Full Thickness" stone.
- Stoneer is suitable for your home if you have space / thickness restrictions.
- Lower transportation costs than full thickness stone.
- Significant cost savings at construction stage.
Sold per m2, there is approximately 0.5 m2 of flats in a McMonagle Stoneer box with an average weight of 30kg. A courier pallet can take 24 boxes with an average coverage of 12 m2 per pallet.
|Brand Name||McMonagle Stoneer|
|Walling Suitability||New Builds, House Facades, Boundary Walls, Internal Feature Walls, Fireplaces|
- Production: Please note that due to high demand there is currently a 3 - 4 week waiting list for our Stoneer product range. This is in addition to the delivery allowance detailed below. We recommend booking your stonemason once material has been delivered to site.
- Delivery Days: Deliveries take place Monday – Friday (except on public holidays) between 8am -6pm.
- Delivery Timeframe: Deliveries will normally take 5 – 14 working days however delivery timeframes can vary depending on delivery location, time of year, stock availability or bespoke masonry requests. Our team can give an estimate time allowance on order.
- Online Shop: Online order deliveries will normally take 5 - 14 working days.
- Depot Collection: If you have access to your own transport with suitable off loading equipment there is the option to arrange and collect your order from your nearest depot.
- Out of Stock: In the event that a stock product you've purchased via our online shop or sales team should unexpectantly go out of stock, a member from our customer service team will contact you to advise a revised delivery date. Please note imported materials can take between 6 - 8 weeks when out of stock.
- Terms & Conditions: To ensure quick and efficient delivery, please review our delivery guidelines and terms and conditions of sale prior to purchasing. Should you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
|McMonagle Stoneer Brochure (Size: 759.1 KB)||Download pdf|
|Terms & Conditions Of Sale (Size: 383.6 KB)||Download pdf|
Please note colours shown in imagery on this website should be taken as indicative. They are as accurate as photographic processing and computer monitors allow. We recommend that decisions on a specific colour of stone should be made from viewing the product in person. Tonal variations and shades are evident in all natural stone products. No two pieces of natural stone are identical.