Do you require a stone sample to assist with material selection?
Share your experience about Mountcharles Sandstone - Machined Rubble with other customers. Submit your tips or thought on this product, be detailed and specific.
Do you need help calculating how much you need? Take a look at our handy calculators.
Mountcharles Sandstone has a stunning mixture of neutral shades including cream, beige and golden browns. Mountcharles Sandstone Machined Rubble is quarried locally in McMonagle Stone's sandstone quarry in Co. Donegal. This walling material can be purchased in two ways, by the pallet or by loose lorry load. There is approximately 5.0 - 5.5 m2 per pallet and 55 - 60 m2 per lorry load. Also available in machine block and in our McMonagle Stoneer range.
|Stone Origin||Co.Donegal, Ireland|
|Brand Name||Mountcharles Sandstone|
|Suitability||New Builds, House Facades, Boundary Walls|
- Delivery Days: Deliveries take place Monday – Friday (except on public holidays) between 8am -6pm.
- Delivery Timeframe: Deliveries will normally take 5 – 14 working days however delivery timeframes can vary depending on delivery location, time of year, stock availability or bespoke masonry requests. Our team can give an estimate time allowance on order.
- Supply Only: We are a natural stone manufacturer and supplier, we do not provide installation / fitting services. If required, we can recommend contractors in your area, however it is the sole responsibility of the customer to source third party quotes and review past projects and references to ensure you are statisfied with the quality of the work carried out by third party contractors nominated by McMonagle Stone.
- Depot Collection: If you have access to your own transport with suitable off loading equipment there is the option to arrange and collect your order from your nearest depot should that product be in stock at your preffered location.
- Out of Stock: In the event that a stock product you've purchased via our online shop or sales team should unexpectantly go out of stock, a member from our customer service team will contact you to advise a revised delivery date. Please note imported materials can take between 6 - 8 weeks when out of stock.
Please note colours shown in imagery on this website should be taken as indicative. They are as accurate as photographic processing and computer monitors allow. We recommend that decisions on a specific colour of stone should be made from viewing the product in person. Tonal variations and shades are evident in all natural stone products. No two pieces of natural stone are identical.