Do you require a stone sample to assist with material selection?
Share your experience about Mountcharles Sandstone Cladding with other customers. Submit your tips or thought on this product, be detailed and specific.
Natural stone makes for excellent cladding material. Our Mountcharles Sandstone is quarried in Co. Donegal and can be architecturally cut to meet your bespoke requirements. Colour variations ranges from natural golden brown to buff beige and cool blue tones. Available in a broad range of finishes for example shotblasted or smooth textures. Natural Stone Cladding of this type is typically used for decorative panel on internal or external facades, feature walls, fireplaces and pillars.
If you have a material preference or design in mind please contact our team for a free no obligation quote.
|SKU||Mountcharles Sandstone Cladding|
|Stone Origin||Co.Donegal, Ireland|
|Brand Name||Mountcharles Sandstone|
|Suitability||New Builds, House Facades, Boundary Walls, Internal Feature Walls, Fireplaces|
- Delivery Days: Deliveries take place Monday – Friday (except on public holidays) between 8am -6pm.
- Delivery Timeframe: Deliveries will normally take 5 – 14 working days however delivery timeframes can vary depending on delivery location, time of year, stock availability or bespoke masonry requests. Our team can give an estimate time allowance on order.
- Supply Only: We are a natural stone manufacturer and supplier, we do not provide installation / fitting services. If required, we can recommend contractors in your area, however it is the sole responsibility of the customer to source third party quotes and review past projects and references to ensure you are statisfied with the quality of the work carried out by third party contractors nominated by McMonagle Stone.
- Depot Collection: If you have access to your own transport with suitable off loading equipment there is the option to arrange and collect your order from your nearest depot should that product be in stock at your preffered location.
- Out of Stock: In the event that a stock product you've purchased via our online shop or sales team should unexpectantly go out of stock, a member from our customer service team will contact you to advise a revised delivery date. Please note imported materials can take between 6 - 8 weeks when out of stock.
Please note colours shown in imagery on this website should be taken as indicative. They are as accurate as photographic processing and computer monitors allow. We recommend that decisions on a specific colour of stone should be made from viewing the product in person. Tonal variations and shades are evident in all natural stone products. No two pieces of natural stone are identical.