Do you require a stone sample to assist with material selection?
Share your experience about Mountcharles Sandstone Stoneer Cladding - Flat with other customers. Submit your tips or thought on this product, be detailed and specific.
Do you need help calculating how much you need? Take a look at our handy calculators.
Irish Mountcharles Sandstone Stoneer Cladding
McMonagle Stone offers a broad range of natural stone cladding products. Mountcharles Sandstone is a popular stone cladding material. It is quarried from McMonagle Stone’s very own Irish sandstone quarry in Mountcharles, Co.Donegal, Ireland.
Once the material is extracted from the quarry it is transported to our production facility also located in Mountcharles, Co. Donegal. Here the Sandstone is cut to stone cladding form with a consistent thickness of 30mm.
McMonagle Stone prefers to call our stone cladding McMonagle Stoneer and all products included in this range are 100% natural stone. Stone cladding can also be called stone veneer, thin stone, real stone or stick on stone. Other natural stone suppliers may refer to similar products using these names, rest assured that they mean the same thing.
Be aware that there are artificial stone cladding products produced to imitate the look of natural stone. McMonagle Stone specialises only in natural stone cladding with the aim of offering our customers a rich and authentic look.
The beauty of our Mountcharles Sandstone Stoneer Cladding is that it is easy to install. Stone Cladding will add warmth and texture to any interior feature wall or exterior wall. It is commonly added to porches, boundary walls, fireplaces and sunrooms.
Our stone cladding material is suitable for residential and commercial projects. Mountcharles Sandstone Cladding can vary in colour from warm golden brown to cool buff beige tones. Our Irish sandstone cladding is also available in matching L shaped corners to complete the look.
Suitable applications for Mountcharles Sandstone Stoneer Cladding:
Our Mountcharles Sandstone Stoneer Cladding is a versatile product and can be used for the following project types.
New Build / Self Build
Interior Stone Feature Walls
Exterior Stone Porch
Exterior Stone Sunroom
Exterior Fire-Pits / BBQ Areas
Boundary wall and pillars
Landscaping / garden designs
Stone Cladding Flat Size
Our Stoneer cladding flats vary between the following sizes. The measurements are indicative and should be considered as approximates. McMonagle Stone cannot guarantee consistency in terms of widths or lengths. We recommend discussing your desired build style with an experienced stonemason prior to purchase to ensure product satisfaction.
Length: 150mm - 350mm
Width: 80mm - 180mm
Stoneer Cladding Coverage
Our natural stone cladding is sold per m2. There is roughly 0.5 m2 of flats in a McMonagle Stoneer box with an average weight of 30kg. A courier pallet can take 24 boxes with an average coverage of 12 m2 per pallet.
Please note that our online cart has a weight / quantity restriction. If you require large quantities alternative delivery / packaging methods are available, please contact our team for a quote.
How to install McMonagle Stoneer Cladding
Creating beautiful stonework doesn’t get any easier. Read our simple stone cladding installation guide to help you get a better understanding on how our stoneer cladding is installed. McMonagle Stone recommends enlisting the support of a reputable and professional stonemason with previous experience for best results.
Consider yourself to be a DIY enthusiast with a good level of construction knowledge and experience ? Why not use our Stone Cladding on a low boundary wall or fireplace project. Contact our team for advice.
Why use Stone Cladding?
Avail of the following benefits when you choose natural stone cladding;
Life long durability and timeless beauty.
Stone cladding is light and easy to install with a consistent 30mm thickness.
Matching stone cladding corners are available to give your complete project the look of "Full Thickness" stone.
Stone cladding is suitable for your home if you have space / thickness restrictions.
This product is low maintenance and requires less stone dressing / cutting onsite, saving your stonemason valuable time.
Lower transportation costs than full thickness stone.
Significant cost savings at construction stage.
|Stone Origin||Co.Donegal, Ireland|
|Brand Name||McMonagle Stoneer|
|Suitability||New Builds, House Facades, Boundary Walls, Internal Feature Walls, Fireplaces|
- Production: Please note that due to high demand there is currently a 3 - 4 week waiting list for our Stoneer product range. This is in addition to the delivery allowance detailed below. We recommend booking your stonemason once material has been delivered to site.
- Delivery Days: Deliveries take place Monday – Friday (except on public holidays) between 8am -6pm.
- Delivery Timeframe: Deliveries will normally take 5 – 14 working days however delivery timeframes can vary depending on delivery location, time of year, stock availability or bespoke masonry requests. Our team can give an estimate time allowance on order.
- Online Shop: Online order deliveries will normally take 5 - 14 working days.
- Depot Collection: If you have access to your own transport with suitable off loading equipment there is the option to arrange and collect your order from your nearest depot.
- Out of Stock: In the event that a stock product you've purchased via our online shop or sales team should unexpectantly go out of stock, a member from our customer service team will contact you to advise a revised delivery date. Please note imported materials can take between 6 - 8 weeks when out of stock.
- Terms & Conditions: To ensure quick and efficient delivery, please review our delivery guidelines and terms and conditions of sale prior to purchasing. Should you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
Please note colours shown in imagery on this website should be taken as indicative. They are as accurate as photographic processing and computer monitors allow. We recommend that decisions on a specific colour of stone should be made from viewing the product in person. Tonal variations and shades are evident in all natural stone products. No two pieces of natural stone are identical.