Do you require a stone sample to assist with material selection?
Share your experience about Gold Donegal Quartzite Sawn Paving with other customers. Submit your tips or thought on this product, be detailed and specific.
Do you need help calculating how much you need? Take a look at our handy calculators.
Gold Donegal Quartzite Sawn Paving has a wide variation of golden browns colours. With a natural riven finish this material can be used internally or externally due to its high slip resistance. This product is sawn, which means that the paving slab was sawn straight off the stone block.
With random lengths, fixed widths and a thickness of 10 - 20mm or 20 - 40mm, this product is available in the following sizes;
RL X 250
RL X 300
RL X 350
|Stone Origin||Co.Donegal, Ireland|
|Brand Name||Donegal Quartzite|
|Width (mm)||250, 300, 350|
|Thickness (mm)||10-20, 20-40|
|Size||RL X 250; RL X 300; RL X 350|
|Coverage / m2||1m2|
|Paving Suitability||Pathways, Patios, Driveways, Internal Flooring|
- Delivery Days: Deliveries take place Monday – Friday (except on public holidays) between 8am -6pm.
- Delivery Timeframe: Deliveries will normally take 5 – 14 working days however delivery timeframes can vary depending on delivery location, time of year, stock availability or bespoke masonry requests. Our team can give an estimate time allowance on order.
- Supply Only: We are a natural stone manufacturer and supplier, we do not provide installation / fitting services. If required, we can recommend contractors in your area, however it is the sole responsibility of the customer to source third party quotes and review past projects and references to ensure you are statisfied with the quality of the work carried out by third party contractors nominated by McMonagle Stone.
- Depot Collection: If you have access to your own transport with suitable off loading equipment there is the option to arrange and collect your order from your nearest depot should that product be in stock at your preffered location.
- Out of Stock: In the event that a stock product you've purchased via our online shop or sales team should unexpectantly go out of stock, a member from our customer service team will contact you to advise a revised delivery date. Please note imported materials can take between 6 - 8 weeks when out of stock.
Please note colours shown in imagery on this website should be taken as indicative. They are as accurate as photographic processing and computer monitors allow. We recommend that decisions on a specific colour of stone should be made from viewing the product in person. Tonal variations and shades are evident in all natural stone products. No two pieces of natural stone are identical.
Paving Picker | Online Showroom
Scroll down to view this product in our online showroom. Please note that products displayed have been photographed wet and under indoor studio lighting and therefore colours will vary. The aim of our online showroom is to give a better idea on colour variations, laying patterns, sizes and joint colours.