We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and target driven sales person seeking a career in sales and all the benefits that go with it. As Inside Sales Executive you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding set targets by maintaining existing and building new business. The role demands a strong communicator with fluent English who enjoys building relationships and is a hardworking, well-organised, positive person with strong customer service skills.
The Inside Sales Executive will also be the main point of contact for some key account customers along with retail customer sales. The successful candidate must possess a willingness to show initiative and have the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment while being persuasive and engaging. You will be required to provide timely and accurate reports for management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. A minimum of two years outbound telephone-based sales within a busy environment is desirable .
- Identify new sales opportunities and go the extra mile to secure them.
- Deal directly with customers providing order advice, stock levels, time frames for delivery etc.
- Handle phone enquiries, both received enquiries and those initiated through active prospecting.
- Discuss customers' needs, and recommend products that will best meet their expectations, following up as necessary to point of closure
- Deal with customers in a courteous, professional and efficient manner at all times.
- Manager customer visits; handle all inquiries, quote requests, delivery information and terms
- Working closely with Sales, Production, Credit Control and Accounts teams.
- Cash handling.
- Advise customers of possible solutions to paving and building problems.
- Participate in Home Builders meetings & exhibition
- Any other duties as required and as deemed within your competence
- Dealing efficiently with customers at the trade counter
- Organising quotes for new and existing customers prepared by the estimating team in a timely and professional manner.
- Following up calls with customers checking status of quotations.
- Build relationships and trust with customers, be a key part of their buying decisions
- Liaising with sales team to assist with pipeline and sales order processing.
- Responsible for managing and updating quotations on the CRM system.
Apply for this Job