McMonagle Stone are currently looking for a full time Accounts Assistant to join our fast-paced manufacturing company with a presence in Ireland and Northern Ireland. This is a maternity leave cover role for up to 12 months with potential for a permanent position. Reporting to the Company Accountant, the successful candidate will be provided with training and will be based in our head office in Mountcharles, Co. Donegal.
Reports To: Company Accountant
Location: Mountcharles, Donegal
Hours of Work: Full Time (40 hours); Monday To Friday
Salary: Dependent On Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Input Debtor receipts and payments to Sage.
- End of Day Bank Reconciliations.
- Reconcile and release end of month Debtor statements.
- Weekly Debtor calls for payment.
- Monthly VIES returns.
- Payroll cover for Annual Leave requirements.
- Assist with yearend audit queries.
- Any other ad hoc duties at request of management.
- Duties are required for both ROI and UK Companies along with some intercompany transactions.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong numerical and analytical ability with strong attention to detail and quality orientation.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, is essential.
- Experience in Sage accounting software a distinct advantage.
- Ability to organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Team player, who proactively uses own initiative and with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- A reliable, professional and highly motivated individual.
Apply for this Job